National Top 100 Employment Lawyers with offices in San Diego & Santa Barbara.
Adams Law is an employee rights law firm that helps employees from San Diego to Eureka, CA who have experienced harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination or retaliation at work, who have not been paid overtime, bonuses, or commissions, or who have been denied the ability to take meal or rest breaks. Ms. Adams also offers employment contract and severance package reviews to senior executives throughout California. Clients will gladly share their opinion of Adams Law with you.
Our founder, Christine M. Adams, is an experienced and aggressive employment rights lawyer with the knowledge, experience and resources to help you obtain the result you want, whether through settlement or trial. Equally as important, you will be treated with respect and dignity by someone who cares about you, not just the end result.
Protecting Employee Rights for Over Two Decades
Adams Law is an Employment Law firm with offices in San Diego and Santa Barbara. Our attorneys focus on Employee Rights in claims for:
- Unpaid Overtime
- Missed Meal or Rest Breaks
- Misclassification of Hourly/Salaried Employees or as Independent Contractors
- Class Actions for Wage and Hour Violations
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination and Harassment on the Basis of Disability or Need for Accommodation
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Denial or Violation of Federal and State Leave Laws
- Unlawful Vacation Policies
- Retaliation for Objecting to Unfair Treatment, Harassment, Discrimination, or Other Illegal Activities in the Workplace
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower Claims
- Review of Employment Contracts / Review of Severance Packages
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Return to Work & Light Duty Issues