Santa Barbara Attorneys for Employment Rights
Santa Barbara Attorneys for Employment Law, vindicating employee rights from Santa Barbara to San Diego. We handle claims for harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination or retaliation at work, unpaid overtime, bonuses, or commissions, and denied meal or rest breaks.
Its founder, Christine M. Adams, is an experienced and aggressive employment law attorney with the knowledge, experience and resources to help you obtain the result you want, whether through settlement or trial. Equally as important, you will be treated with respect and dignity by someone who cares about you, not just the end result.
Protecting Employee Rights for Over Two Decades
We focus exclusively on employment law, protecting and prosecuting Employee Rights claims from Santa Barbara to San Diego. Our attorneys will fight for your rights!
- Unpaid Overtime
- Employment law claims for Missed Meal or Rest Breaks.
- Employment law attorneys assist you in fighting for your rights. From Santa Barbara to San Diego. Misclassification of Hourly/Salaried Employees or as an unlawful Independent Contractor
- Class Actions for Wage and Hour Violations
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination and Harassment on the Basis of Disability or Need for Accommodation
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Denial or Violation of Federal and State Leave Laws
- Unlawful Vacation Policies
- Retaliation for Objecting to Unfair Treatment, Harassment, Discrimination, or Other Illegal Activities in the Workplace
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower Claims
- Review of Employment Contracts / Review of Severance Packages
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Return to Work & Light Duty Issues